Wednesday, January 23, 2008

An unexpected offer


As I am enjoying the everyday madness rush of the internship, I received an email from Taff(the textile and fashion federation of Singapore). They are the lovely gang who helped me booked the air tickets and my fabulous hotel. In the email, they offered me an unbelievable amazing deal! Something I never believed I would be asked..

Singapore Fashion Rules! is a Branding Campaign initiated by Textile & Fashion Federation (TaFf), to raise the profile of Singapore Fashion Designers and Labels. The main objective is to bring back the glamour of Singapore brands, make them hip again and elevate the status of Singapore ¡¯s design creators.

We had our first Singapore Fashion Rules! show at last year Singapore Fashion Festival and was a successful one.

This year, a fashion show tentatively titled Singapore Fashion Rules! will be staged at The Tent @ Ngee Ann City during the Singapore Fashion Festival 2008 which will be held from 28 March to 6 April.

It will be a group show featuring up to 6 Singapore designers and labels (each showing 10 outfits) and we want you to be part of it. There will be a participation fee of S$1,000 which will include:
¡¤ invites
¡¤ souvenir programme
¡¤ show producer
¡¤ 15 models (shared)
¡¤ Dressers (shared)

I have to give them a reply soon but I do not know if I should do it? So dear friends, please keep me in prayers for the final decision making and drop me a comment or two if you have any ideas or suggestion!Would really appreciate it and it will surely warm my heart to hear from you guys! Cuz it can get quite lonely and quiet being alone in cold windy london!

No comments: