"Its really dangerous..its expensive..its ridiculous..its insane..its totally freaky!!.."
But the twist came when I spoke to gavin and elaine.They are truly guardian angels God sent to assure and comfort me. Gavin said so many encouraging and supportive words and really it helped so much because my mind is really thinking doubly hard and I am so disoriented now. Elaine was so sweet to come by my shop and she poured out all the brochures, maps, directions, railway timetables and websites she researched on for her Italy trip a few months back.
"You're so brave"..I shrieked and held her hands so tightly. I asked 101 questions at the speed of a bullet train and she so patiently and gently replied every one. I do not know why but she brought tears to my eyes countless time in our conversation.
We shared beyond the trip, the planning but also on our lives and seriously I think she is such an inspiration. Her love for Pa Pa God,her faithful obedience and surrendering to allow the Holy spirit to lead her is just breath-takingly beautiful as she travelled in Italy with her mum and most of the time all alone.
I just wrote down the pros and cons of why I should go to Italy and will be praying to discern if it's God's will for me .Please join me in prayers as I come to my final decision by tomorrow. And if you are wondering what the title of this post means? I do not know either but I keep hearing it in the quietness of my heart.
My life is in you,Lord
My strength is in you,Lord
My hope is in you,Lord
in you,its in YOU!

No comments:
Post a Comment