Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Too Much

Gosh..I have been checking,researching and clicking for the past 48 hours.Its insane and really eye popping and mind bobbing!And the worst have to come..My plan to Italy might not come true..:(

Already feeling pretty down though nothing is confirmed yet but I have this gutty vibe it may not come true.Although my study desk is already packed with maps,travel books and guides,tonnes of scribbling and notes..but this has to happen.

Due to sudden financial differences,unexpected hidden costs and basically worries..

I guess tomorrow I will get the final answer.

I have been praying about this trip.And honestly I am scared because its the first time I am travelling all by myself.The garang-ness is decreasing. The courage is diminishing too.

"Lord,you know my worries,fear and anxiety.Please bless this trip I will be embarking and dear Daddy God,if this planned trip to Italy is not in your will and plan,help me to accept it with understanding and grace.I know your plans for me is far better than I can ever imagine!I place my life in your care!And if I am blessed to continue with the Italy trip,guide my steps,shadow,heart and soul in this place of the unknown for me.Thank you!:)"

My heart feels much much lighter after I prayed.Amen.

No comments: