
After typing the earlier post,I had a great hearty talk with my dad and I climbed into bed to pray. I poured out all the pros and cons of the trip and sat quietly under the creeping moonlight shining on my bed.
With eyes shut,I saw a post box. Ya a red post box to be exact.
Next I saw a handwritten letter dropped into it. And the next thing I knew,I saw and felt how the letter was feeling. Er,it sounds weird but its gets better.
I,the lonely and frightened letter was suddenly thrown into a pile of letters from all over the world and very soon I was delivered to a far away place where someone picked me up. The person who opened the letter smiled and hugged me. And just when I thought I am daydreaming about this weird vision.God spoke.
He said," you are my letter of love and welcome to my home. Do not worry of the unseen. Be recharged and go back to where you came from to spread my love."
Er..Honestly after seeing and hearing that.I doubted again. Cuz it does not make much sense to me.So I prayed and asked for another sign. And God blessed me with not 1 but 3 bible verses to convict me.
Ephesians 3: 10-13
"The purpose of this was,that now,through the Church,the principalities and ruling forces should learn how many sided God's wisdom is,according to the plan which he had formed from all eternity in Christ Jesus our Lord.In him we are bold enought to approach God in complete confidence,through our faith in Him,so I beg you,do not let the hardships I go through on your account make you waver,they are your glory."
Philippians 4: 6-7
Never worry about anything;but tell God all your desires of every kind in prayer and petition shot through with gratitude,and the peace of God which is beyong our understanding will guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4: 13
There is nothing I cannot do in the One who strengthens me.All the same,it was good of you to share with me in my hardships.

No comments:
Post a Comment