Prim and Proper on the 10th day!
Sketching out decorative corsages for a best seller top!
See how it must be of the same scale and still attain its cutsey effect?
I headed down to Carnary street..just right beside Liberty!
Its a haven for all sports and hip jeanswear.
Kingly Court..it holds lots of unique vintage shops, quirky tee shops and lots of menswear stuff!
I love the signages!Very innovative and eye-catchy!
Diesel Store
It hangs the accessories sold in this quaint little boutique..lovely!
I had vegetable shrimp gyoza udon noodle for lunch.
I drew this!:)
All my sketches..
One of the best selling pieces..I had to modify the detail..
I love looking at these colours. Its pantone colour book for fashion and interior!
Sausage, Beeched Bacon, Egg Mayo and Roasted Tomatoes..
Finally I am back with the design team and early in the morning, Emma told me to sit at the empty desk right beside Lizzy. She is the girl who took a picture of me last week and she is soooo nice! I do not know what words to use to describe her. Right away, she asked me to help design decorative corsages for a top that sold really well.
I looked through WGSN for some ideas and she was really pleased with how fast I sketched..ahaha..next she told me to tear our some inspiration sheets for a new story board called dark side. And off I went, pilling mountains of magazines on my arms and started tearing.Very soon I collated so much that she said its more than enough.
By then it was lunch and she asked if I would like to drop by Liberty for a walk and she told me that I had to visit Canery street. That got me really excited and although Canery street was not as great as she mentioned I thought Kingly Court was brilliant! The little shops around the three-storey high building was really cool. It had quirky little shops that sells weird stuffs, vintage finds and lots and lots of menswear stuff.
Canery street on the other hand had lots of designer mens stuff. Like Pepe jeans, Miss Sixty, G-star, Hugo Boss, Tommy Hilfiger and lots more. So its quite natural that I was not intersted in them at all..By then, I had already taken more than 2 hours so I sped off to the japanese cafe and back to the office with a puff.
I am so glad I get to design again! This time I had to recreat a new pattern for another top and it took me more time and effort and I am so glad Lizzy loved it. And by the time I was done it was already 5pm. Remember my chance to meet kate moss? I am soo crossing my fingers again. She is most probably popping in tml..its still pending said Holly, her designer.
And I managed to add some sweet tooth into the conversation with the girls and yipppee yo, they are going to give me more free samples this friday! Yahooo...o ya did I tell you guys there was another sample sale this afternoon at the canteen. I have maxed out my cards!I am sooo doomed!

No comments:
Post a Comment