Thursday, January 10, 2008

On a See-Saw ride

I hit the bottom today. Yes I really fall. Down the slippery stairs. Ouch its still very painful. After regaining my composure, bad news again about my air fare. Great! Seriously how great. I stare blankly at my shop for less than five minutes and in came theodora and joshua.

There is no way I could contain my tears. I am feeling so drained and wringed alive every single day. I wake up thinking, I walk around thinking, I bath thinking, I sleep thinking too. My to-do list is insanely long and I find it so hard to breathe now. Sounds drastic ya?

Sheesh I wish I do not need to leave. I wish I can stay home, stone and dream. I wish I can think nothing of researching high and low for the lowest accomodation,train rides and blah blah. I wish I can just not do anything. How I wish..

Its just a week or so to my departure. and miss priscy tan is soooooo not prepared at all. Of course I am to blame for this ridiculous rushy pushy problems that are stirring up! All because I do everything last minute! Ah!!!Really praying for miracles to happen. Am holding on to God's promise no matter what. Keep me in your prayers dear brothers and sisters!

p/s: Does anyone of you have gloves, hats, big haversack bag, money belt to lend me?

No comments: