
Actually I have not done a recollection of what had happened in 2007 for me!And the more I start thinking about it,it gets really exciting!I think I am really blessed!Super duper blessed with soo much!
Starting from last year in April,after a year of RCIA I finally became a Catholic!And that is such an amazing experience on it own.Having been to Catholic school for almost half a decade and my parents being converted a few years earlier than me,God had great plans for me to return to His warm arms!
Not forgetting the Jesus Youth Conference in Bangkok where I met so many beautiful angels of GOD!You know who you are!!The slow buildup of knowing and hearing more of God definitely strengthen and enriches my faith.And of course,it was celebration after another when everyone came to congratulate me into the big family!
But during this time,I was about to graduate from my fashion degree course.Boy was it a nightmare due to the late nights,deadline and stress!But I thank God for making me feel comfortable visiting St Peter and Paul church.I frequently kneel in front of Daddy God whenever I felt down,happy,nervous,excited or just bored.And it never fails to bring a smile or joy in my heart whenever I leave the room. And its also during this time,things became to fall apart in my love relationship.
Still filled with the spirit of GOD,I was on high!I went for daily mass, retreats, workshops, sessions, cells and honestly I was really happy.Never been so light and free for such a long time.Because there is so much love in my heart for GOD.And forward to June,where I facilitated for the very first time!Gosh,I met sisters who are just incredible!Like Nat and all of my group members of God's love!
And my relationship with my sisters team got better because I realised my behaviour in the past and I started to love people from my heart and not my mind.Later on,I got a few job offers but I chose my current job because St peter and paul church is near.Hee..seriously I just want to be near where God is,so that I can always visit God either during lunchtime or after work.And it worked out so well!
With that,God blessed me with such amazing bosses!They are really uber nice and so caring and loving.They not only gave me limitless creative freedom,support,encouragement and also affirmations!I did my first professional collection after graduation and it really helps when customers buy and appreciate the clothes I designed! Of course,the best highlight of my design career so far is winning the Topshop award.Never will I ever imagine this...and seriously God helped me to achieve a dream and gave me an opportunity of a lifetime!
But sadly in the midst of all the joy,I was entangled in the relationship which was not bearing good fruits.I held on and at the end of the day,it really died.It caused me alot of tears,sadness and anger.I started to ask why God had to do this,why its not going the way I wished for..and soon I fell really ill just when I wanted to reconnect my love for God at the dec yiss retreat.
I was hospitalised and honestly,it was a really depressing time for me.I got better but my spirits was still dampened from all that has happened.I found it hard to trust,to believe,to hope,to dream or even confide in my dear family and friends.I went into a silent depression.I refused to think positive and walked about like a zombie.
I guess all things bad has come to an end.Its now Januarary 2008 already!In just another few more weeks,I am embarking on a new experience in my life!This opportunity God bless,I really want to savour.And I want to believe that I have a special role in God’s plan as well! God has given me some precise talents and personality traits that makes me part of a beautiful, intricate mosaic that reveals his love and glory.
How can I discover my role in God’s plan? By imitating Mary. Listen. Ponder. Question. Trust. And above all, surrender.“Father, I dedicate this year to growing in my faith, so that you can use me in any way you please. Give me a heart like Mary’s, one that ponders what you have done for me and understands what you still need to do. Let it be done to me, Lord, according to your will!”
Starting from last year in April,after a year of RCIA I finally became a Catholic!And that is such an amazing experience on it own.Having been to Catholic school for almost half a decade and my parents being converted a few years earlier than me,God had great plans for me to return to His warm arms!
Not forgetting the Jesus Youth Conference in Bangkok where I met so many beautiful angels of GOD!You know who you are!!The slow buildup of knowing and hearing more of God definitely strengthen and enriches my faith.And of course,it was celebration after another when everyone came to congratulate me into the big family!
But during this time,I was about to graduate from my fashion degree course.Boy was it a nightmare due to the late nights,deadline and stress!But I thank God for making me feel comfortable visiting St Peter and Paul church.I frequently kneel in front of Daddy God whenever I felt down,happy,nervous,excited or just bored.And it never fails to bring a smile or joy in my heart whenever I leave the room. And its also during this time,things became to fall apart in my love relationship.
Still filled with the spirit of GOD,I was on high!I went for daily mass, retreats, workshops, sessions, cells and honestly I was really happy.Never been so light and free for such a long time.Because there is so much love in my heart for GOD.And forward to June,where I facilitated for the very first time!Gosh,I met sisters who are just incredible!Like Nat and all of my group members of God's love!
And my relationship with my sisters team got better because I realised my behaviour in the past and I started to love people from my heart and not my mind.Later on,I got a few job offers but I chose my current job because St peter and paul church is near.Hee..seriously I just want to be near where God is,so that I can always visit God either during lunchtime or after work.And it worked out so well!
With that,God blessed me with such amazing bosses!They are really uber nice and so caring and loving.They not only gave me limitless creative freedom,support,encouragement and also affirmations!I did my first professional collection after graduation and it really helps when customers buy and appreciate the clothes I designed! Of course,the best highlight of my design career so far is winning the Topshop award.Never will I ever imagine this...and seriously God helped me to achieve a dream and gave me an opportunity of a lifetime!
But sadly in the midst of all the joy,I was entangled in the relationship which was not bearing good fruits.I held on and at the end of the day,it really died.It caused me alot of tears,sadness and anger.I started to ask why God had to do this,why its not going the way I wished for..and soon I fell really ill just when I wanted to reconnect my love for God at the dec yiss retreat.
I was hospitalised and honestly,it was a really depressing time for me.I got better but my spirits was still dampened from all that has happened.I found it hard to trust,to believe,to hope,to dream or even confide in my dear family and friends.I went into a silent depression.I refused to think positive and walked about like a zombie.
I guess all things bad has come to an end.Its now Januarary 2008 already!In just another few more weeks,I am embarking on a new experience in my life!This opportunity God bless,I really want to savour.And I want to believe that I have a special role in God’s plan as well! God has given me some precise talents and personality traits that makes me part of a beautiful, intricate mosaic that reveals his love and glory.
How can I discover my role in God’s plan? By imitating Mary. Listen. Ponder. Question. Trust. And above all, surrender.“Father, I dedicate this year to growing in my faith, so that you can use me in any way you please. Give me a heart like Mary’s, one that ponders what you have done for me and understands what you still need to do. Let it be done to me, Lord, according to your will!”

No comments:
Post a Comment