The title of my post is,"Where is the toilet?"
I so need to practise saying that to save myself when I am in Italy!
Yipeee..la la la..
Why am I so happy?
Because its only 4 days more to my trip..
And I have finally received the schedule of my internship.
Its jammed packed with so many things to learn and explore, most importantly I will be assisting the design team in little ways for the London Fashion Week 2008!Cheerios la!
It is going to be like 2 weeks of intense project runway.
Also got news that my hotel is just a walk away from Oxford Circus..its like living in Orchard!wahhaa..shioks! Because its super accessible, the shops do not close early and I can busk in the glamour of London at my fingertips!
I have just gotten news that I am granted one thousand dollars travelling expenses!
Wee..I appealed for $200 for transport and now God multiplied it!
I am in adrenaline now...
Everyone is asking me how are my preparation..
Erm, I have not packed but I wrote down the whole packing list already.
I even went for a flu jab, health check,dental check and even bought a new book!
Oh yes and I finally bought my shoes..just lacking a bag, change of currency, more bookings and erm travel guide books and practise speaking half past six italian phrases....
I am just happily ticking away all the to-do things I have completed so far.
Although there is still some more to go but I know I can do it!
Feeling so much more at ease but still a little tingle of worry here and there..but I know its because all of you have been keeping me in prayers!
I totally believe that prayers move mountains!
So as I start my countdown to sat, please join me in prayers as I gear up for my adventure!
Special thanks to mario,ant,van who so generously lent me your travel barangs!I am very grateful!
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment