Sunday, January 13, 2008

It's SISTERS time!




I miss you girls already!!!

Just got home from a fantastic hotel stay with my sisters!!!Gosh..its soo fun,crazy and exciting to be with these girls!My Saturday morning started off really crappy because I fell off my bicyle on my way to tuition. I know you must be wondering..why are u always hurting yourself pris? I have no idea, ask the car driver who dashed like he was going to Heaven.

Anyway I sprained my wrist..how fabulous because in a few days I have to lung the heavy luggage all by myself. I met the girls in the afternoon and checked into furama city centre..waha..the exterior may look super dodgy and so erm..uncomfortable. But the interior really pleased all of us. The lobby eased our moods and we were in luck!

The deluxe room I booked online were all occupied so we get to use the superior room!Weeh!The scenery at 22nd floor was breath-taking. With full view of the upcoming singapore flyer,esplande and all things blue, we started our photo-taking craze.

Within the next few hours, we dined, talked, dance, shouted, screamed, sang and shopped! I wish we need not part and I am already missing you guys! Cherie, Ant, steph, Char and Theo..you girls rock!Bonding with my sisters is really one of the best present God blessed me. And I actually did not think or worry about my trip at all when I am with them! Yeah!A big toast to you girls!!

Next, I went for mass with my mum cuz dad is in Indonesia for a business trip. After receiving the eucharist, she wept and I hugged her tightly. I know she is very very worried for me. But it was a good mother and daughter bonding session as we dig into good food and grocery shopping at IMM! And we indulged ourselves with some japanese ice cream before we drove home!

"Dear Daddy God, I thank you for this amazing week of ups and downs. I know everything is in your plan and as the day pass, I am gaining more composure and courage to face this adventure next week! I pray for the peace of the Lord to be with my parents and family. Its not going to be easy for them too but I know Lord, you are our counsellor and healer. Bless everyone at home safe,healthy and smiley please! Asking all these in the mighty name of the LORD!Amen."

No comments: