

1 John 4:13 " No one has ever seen GOD, but if we love one another, GOD lives in us, and his love comes to its perfection in us."
Together with Natalie, Rachel, Adel, Jamie, Patricia, Geraldine, Denise, Vanessa, Carlyn...They were the gemstones of my first ever yiss facil group members. I am so thrilled and blessed to say all of us experienced a special touch from GOD!
Before I go on about the amazing visions God shown me for all these nine beautiful princesses!(I prayed and GOD revealed to me that the visions for them are personal so I wont be blogging the details online but rather on my notebook).I will now share about the holy water vision that took place in the midst of the retreat.
As everyone in the service team gathered together in prayers, I saw before us,jesus walked down from the cross and he dipped his hands into the water we were all standing on and lift up a dove which flew above us. Next as we gathered for prayers intentions for each group, God was there to help us in each task we were assigned to.
1. Logistics and Kitchen Team
I saw Jesus holding the chair, preparing the forks and spoons needed for meals, lifting the heavy bench and comforting them as they worked hard for everyone.
2. Intercessory Team
I saw the five intercessors mulitply to form a huge circle around all of us. Just as a evil spirit dashes to strike..JESUS came forth and smashed it into pieces!
3. Facilitators Team
I saw a facilitator comforting a participant on a bench...and on the other hand i saw Jesus comforting the participant with his warm hands too..the message was team effort.
Throughout the whole camp, I saw holy water flowing through the stairs, into the session rooms and filling every hungry souls with its majestic touch.
I must say..if Natalie did not encourage me to share my visions, I would not have the courage to do so. She said :" Gifts are meant to help people, through your visions, you will bring strength and courage to those who want to hear from GOD"
Together with Natalie, Rachel, Adel, Jamie, Patricia, Geraldine, Denise, Vanessa, Carlyn...They were the gemstones of my first ever yiss facil group members. I am so thrilled and blessed to say all of us experienced a special touch from GOD!
Before I go on about the amazing visions God shown me for all these nine beautiful princesses!(I prayed and GOD revealed to me that the visions for them are personal so I wont be blogging the details online but rather on my notebook).I will now share about the holy water vision that took place in the midst of the retreat.
As everyone in the service team gathered together in prayers, I saw before us,jesus walked down from the cross and he dipped his hands into the water we were all standing on and lift up a dove which flew above us. Next as we gathered for prayers intentions for each group, God was there to help us in each task we were assigned to.
1. Logistics and Kitchen Team
I saw Jesus holding the chair, preparing the forks and spoons needed for meals, lifting the heavy bench and comforting them as they worked hard for everyone.
2. Intercessory Team
I saw the five intercessors mulitply to form a huge circle around all of us. Just as a evil spirit dashes to strike..JESUS came forth and smashed it into pieces!
3. Facilitators Team
I saw a facilitator comforting a participant on a bench...and on the other hand i saw Jesus comforting the participant with his warm hands too..the message was team effort.
Throughout the whole camp, I saw holy water flowing through the stairs, into the session rooms and filling every hungry souls with its majestic touch.
I must say..if Natalie did not encourage me to share my visions, I would not have the courage to do so. She said :" Gifts are meant to help people, through your visions, you will bring strength and courage to those who want to hear from GOD"

1 comment:
Post a Comment