
Well..continuing from the last post where i felt so heavy and horrible. Remember the man i really like?Well..the fact is every day i do think and miss this person. And one cooling night on my way home..i was praying and asking GOD how is he?
As our relationship ended very abruptly and without any proper closure..i was still pretty much hoping that something might work out somewhere, somehow. And its really amazing how after i reached home, he msged me and tell me he missed me alot too.Gosh u shld c my expression then. My heart skipped two beats!I replied him and said..yes i miss u..but i really want GOD to be the centre of our relationship.(he is not catholic or christian).
His reply basically speaks of God's answer for me. He said..i just want you..dun need a GOD.
I was stunned and i knew deep in my heart that there is no way we can ever be together.
But i was still stubborn so i called him and still hope somehow i can convinced him that GOD is important in our relationship...
We ended hanging up on each other. Argh..my mood was soo disturbed.But as I am Miss stubborn. i continued to dwell in it. Every monday night i will go to adoration room after work and one night i heard GOD said:" Look not on your sins but the forgiveness of your sins."
I pondered on his words and say..but i already confess and i did no wrong today??(puzzled face:+)
When i got out of the room..funnily i picked up my phone and called him.
(What was i thinking!!!I know i am not supposed yet i still called)
He answered and we met up that very night.
But the situation worsened. He continued to say many hurtful things abt why must he believe in my GOD and its not as though he could not find any girl. I felt so ugly so unwanted and so stupid. I walked home in tears and was filled with guilt.Amazingly..sury sensed GOD promoting him to msg me.He said.." Run to daddy GOD..his arms are wide open to embrace you my love!"
Daddy GOD..ure so great yet i was still so blinded by my own self worth that i continue to sulk and weep. I went home and asked the man if i still meant anything to him. But he said not anymore.
My heart stopped breathing for a second.
I decided i need to move on.(But somehow its such a struggle.)
As our relationship ended very abruptly and without any proper closure..i was still pretty much hoping that something might work out somewhere, somehow. And its really amazing how after i reached home, he msged me and tell me he missed me alot too.Gosh u shld c my expression then. My heart skipped two beats!I replied him and said..yes i miss u..but i really want GOD to be the centre of our relationship.(he is not catholic or christian).
His reply basically speaks of God's answer for me. He said..i just want you..dun need a GOD.
I was stunned and i knew deep in my heart that there is no way we can ever be together.
But i was still stubborn so i called him and still hope somehow i can convinced him that GOD is important in our relationship...
We ended hanging up on each other. Argh..my mood was soo disturbed.But as I am Miss stubborn. i continued to dwell in it. Every monday night i will go to adoration room after work and one night i heard GOD said:" Look not on your sins but the forgiveness of your sins."
I pondered on his words and say..but i already confess and i did no wrong today??(puzzled face:+)
When i got out of the room..funnily i picked up my phone and called him.
(What was i thinking!!!I know i am not supposed yet i still called)
He answered and we met up that very night.
But the situation worsened. He continued to say many hurtful things abt why must he believe in my GOD and its not as though he could not find any girl. I felt so ugly so unwanted and so stupid. I walked home in tears and was filled with guilt.Amazingly..sury sensed GOD promoting him to msg me.He said.." Run to daddy GOD..his arms are wide open to embrace you my love!"
Daddy GOD..ure so great yet i was still so blinded by my own self worth that i continue to sulk and weep. I went home and asked the man if i still meant anything to him. But he said not anymore.
My heart stopped breathing for a second.
I decided i need to move on.(But somehow its such a struggle.)

No comments:
Post a Comment