
Excitedly..I was blessed with the chance to facil in the coming YISS camp!Hooray!! A lil history here..I went to the youth in the spirit seminar twice!When i was 15 and 21. my facils then paul,clarence and cassilda:)
So for the first time I will facil..erm..in my heart i think im so unworthy or inexperienced.cuz I just got baptised..i haf no bible knowledge and blah blah..but still i went for the preparation camp to equip myself. But pior to going there, as I was still coming in terms with the breakup, i didnt actually want to go for the camp. Some of them said i was under spiritual attack(which to me..sounded bizzare!) As i was chatting with ant, I said "babe..i tink god is strengthing the root in my heart, he is making me stronger right?"she said "of course!"
And with GOD's grace, i went.And boy was it a transformation for my soul!On the evening before healing. There was a chance to reconcile with anyone you hurt or have angered. And automatically, my head was swimming with the person's name I have hurt. I wont say the name of the person here(cuz i have not seek permission from him/her).
And after we reconciled, my heart felt soo light.Next, we had quiet time.
During that 45 mins, I knew that i needed to pray the rosary so for each decade, i surrendered everything to GOD. But...just then...my worst nightmare came! As i was in the garden...lizards!!(Ah how i loathe and hate them!!!) appeared! I began to shiver and dared not pray..but NO i decided tt i will cast all these slimy creatures in JESUS name!
And miraclously, they all disappeared.Praise GOD!!
During the quiet time, God showed me the piorities in my LIFE!
1. Family-a pillar of strength
2. Prayerful life
3. Friends-they are like honey(sweet and stays together forever)
4. Work- Col3:23 "Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the lord, not for men"
5. Love-John 13:34"I give you a new commandment..just as I have love you, you should also love one another."
6. The fern and the bamboo(story of faith and belief)
-These roots made it strong and gave it what is needed to survive. I would not give any of my creations a challenge it could not handle.
- All this time you have been struggling, you have actually been growing roots.
- I will never quit on you. Don't compare urself to others.
-Your time will come.
Give me glory by rising as high as you can.
With conviction, i said a yes to GOD and surrendered my whole being to him."Lord Jesus, thank you for washing me clean from my sins, thank you for loving and choosing me. I come before you lord as a sinner, and I pray and hope that you will guide me in truth and use me in any ways you want."
Even though i have gotten baby tongues in my first yiss. i never practised and cannot speak in tongues. So i prayed for months that i could be given the gift of tongues. And as I was praying with my eyes closed, ant suddenly knocked my knees and signalled that the eucharist was here.
When i knelt down. I sang in tongues!
At the foot of the cross:
I knew then why I had been losing
I knew why I had not grown
At the foot of the cross came the answer
I have been fighting the battle alone.
And as I surrender myself to GOD
Rain and shine will come upon me
They test my endurance
they test my faith
they cannot shake me
because I am built on the rock of CHRIST!AMEN!
So for the first time I will facil..erm..in my heart i think im so unworthy or inexperienced.cuz I just got baptised..i haf no bible knowledge and blah blah..but still i went for the preparation camp to equip myself. But pior to going there, as I was still coming in terms with the breakup, i didnt actually want to go for the camp. Some of them said i was under spiritual attack(which to me..sounded bizzare!) As i was chatting with ant, I said "babe..i tink god is strengthing the root in my heart, he is making me stronger right?"she said "of course!"
And with GOD's grace, i went.And boy was it a transformation for my soul!On the evening before healing. There was a chance to reconcile with anyone you hurt or have angered. And automatically, my head was swimming with the person's name I have hurt. I wont say the name of the person here(cuz i have not seek permission from him/her).
And after we reconciled, my heart felt soo light.Next, we had quiet time.
During that 45 mins, I knew that i needed to pray the rosary so for each decade, i surrendered everything to GOD. But...just then...my worst nightmare came! As i was in the garden...lizards!!(Ah how i loathe and hate them!!!) appeared! I began to shiver and dared not pray..but NO i decided tt i will cast all these slimy creatures in JESUS name!
And miraclously, they all disappeared.Praise GOD!!
During the quiet time, God showed me the piorities in my LIFE!
1. Family-a pillar of strength
2. Prayerful life
3. Friends-they are like honey(sweet and stays together forever)
4. Work- Col3:23 "Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the lord, not for men"
5. Love-John 13:34"I give you a new commandment..just as I have love you, you should also love one another."
6. The fern and the bamboo(story of faith and belief)
-These roots made it strong and gave it what is needed to survive. I would not give any of my creations a challenge it could not handle.
- All this time you have been struggling, you have actually been growing roots.
- I will never quit on you. Don't compare urself to others.
-Your time will come.
Give me glory by rising as high as you can.
With conviction, i said a yes to GOD and surrendered my whole being to him."Lord Jesus, thank you for washing me clean from my sins, thank you for loving and choosing me. I come before you lord as a sinner, and I pray and hope that you will guide me in truth and use me in any ways you want."
Even though i have gotten baby tongues in my first yiss. i never practised and cannot speak in tongues. So i prayed for months that i could be given the gift of tongues. And as I was praying with my eyes closed, ant suddenly knocked my knees and signalled that the eucharist was here.
When i knelt down. I sang in tongues!
At the foot of the cross:
I knew then why I had been losing
I knew why I had not grown
At the foot of the cross came the answer
I have been fighting the battle alone.
And as I surrender myself to GOD
Rain and shine will come upon me
They test my endurance
they test my faith
they cannot shake me
because I am built on the rock of CHRIST!AMEN!

No comments:
Post a Comment