Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Assurance


I didnt get into the fashion design competition as i wished..and boy was i disappointed. I found out on my first day of work..actually im not surprised i did not get in as the interview with the panel of judges went soo wrong.

Filled with sadness..i made my way to ado room. Whining and wailing in my heart why GOD...
As i knelt before the body of christ..interestingly i started to praise GOD..Ah..something wrong with me. I have never done that..I praised GOD for not letting me get into the competition and was singing praises of his wondrous works.

As i stayed still, i saw Jesus hugging a heart.
I asked him," whose heart are you hugging?"
He replied," for your heart is good."

Wah..soo loving..i melted with joy and love. On my way to return the cushion in ado room. I heard a voice." TURN BACK."

In my head..i wondered...but GOD i just talked and saw you?

I turned and GOD said.

"GOD LOVES YOU."

(Anyway..with God's grace i got into the finals of another fashion design contest!)


My prayer: Dear God..i thank you for everything in my life

i thank you for giving me another chance in the competition

i pray i wil lose the desire to win the competition

for its not the glory or recognition i want

its all for you LORD,

because all things belong to you

i want to pray for the rest of the finalist

prepare us in this experience like no other

God with you by my side, nothing else matters.

All praise and glory to you, most high!

No comments: