So give moi some time to sort out my thoughts..:)
Before I start sharing all that God has shown me. I wana thank sooo many for their constant presence and love they have showered me!
Dearest,
Paul-Ur belief in me alone holds and makes me trust in GOD completetly.
Sury-Ur constant assurance and support grounds me in humility.
Rebecca-Ur undying spirit of joy which i so lean on cheers me on.
Gavin- Bro, ure da man!Ur sharings brings great depths into my soul.
Jane- Yes..nothing is everything!And ure god's purest angel!
Jason- Thanks for believing and trusting in our family.
Russell- U have a great listening ear and a voice of peace.
Winston- Ur spirit of determination motivates and spurs me on in this journey of faith.
Natalie- Ur presence guides me to a path of comfort.
Jeremy- uve been there and i noe ul always be there.
Antonia- Girl, i love u.
Angele- Ur courage encourages me.
Emma- Bubbly is ur middle name.
Van- Our family's prayer princess
Nic/Lyn- I miss u both alot alot and alot.
Also to:
Frens from YAM..
A place where God's presence dwells in each of u.
A place where God's presence dwells in each of u.
Frens from recent Jesus youth..Zion's Joy
All of u display undyling love for christ our king and it melts my heart to see all of u soo hungry for DADDY GOD.
Before this post end, I wana testify on my experiences at the recent JESUS YOUTH CONFERENCE IN BBK 2007!
On the first night of the conference, during the taize prayer, I experienced the over-flowing love from the Holy Spirit. I kneeled down on my knees and prayed. In my heart and mind, I just prayed to walk hand in hand with the lord and as I sang the song, “holy spirit fall on me continuously, I wept unconditionally. As I returned to my seat, I looked at the cross again and I wept while crying out in my heart: “ABBA, I love you so much, I love you” repeatedly.
Just then, Sury, my cell group leader affirmed me by telling me that GOD loves me so much and that I am God’s princess. I am so honoured and blessed to be in his presence.
During the conference, I was still feeling down and confused over unsettled issues in my life. But in my heart, I know that I have a reason to hope and continued praying to the Lord. When I got home, I flipped the bible with hope that God will speak to me. And true to his words, he spoke.
First, he asked me a question.
Are you really returning to me? (Jeremiah3)
Upon reading that, I was stunned with words. In my heart, I wondered if he was doubting my faith towards him? I began to think and reflect. And yes, I admit that I keep wanting things done my way and have not really entrusted everything to the Lord.
I spoke to God and promised him that I will surrender my all to him and prayed for his guidance. This time, he assured me and showed me the way with this bible verse: (Romans 8: 14-17)
All those who walk in the Spirit of God are sons and daughters of God. Then, no more fear: you did not receive a spirit of slavery, but the spirit that makes you sons and daughters and every time we cry, “Abba! Father!” the Spirit assures our spirit that we are sons and daughters of God. If we are children, we are heirs, too. Ours will be the inheritance of God and we will share it with Christ; for is we now suffer with him, we will also share Glory with him.
Just then, Sury, my cell group leader affirmed me by telling me that GOD loves me so much and that I am God’s princess. I am so honoured and blessed to be in his presence.
During the conference, I was still feeling down and confused over unsettled issues in my life. But in my heart, I know that I have a reason to hope and continued praying to the Lord. When I got home, I flipped the bible with hope that God will speak to me. And true to his words, he spoke.
First, he asked me a question.
Are you really returning to me? (Jeremiah3)
Upon reading that, I was stunned with words. In my heart, I wondered if he was doubting my faith towards him? I began to think and reflect. And yes, I admit that I keep wanting things done my way and have not really entrusted everything to the Lord.
I spoke to God and promised him that I will surrender my all to him and prayed for his guidance. This time, he assured me and showed me the way with this bible verse: (Romans 8: 14-17)
All those who walk in the Spirit of God are sons and daughters of God. Then, no more fear: you did not receive a spirit of slavery, but the spirit that makes you sons and daughters and every time we cry, “Abba! Father!” the Spirit assures our spirit that we are sons and daughters of God. If we are children, we are heirs, too. Ours will be the inheritance of God and we will share it with Christ; for is we now suffer with him, we will also share Glory with him.

1 comment:
wow...what an amazing confirmation in the Word. As i was reading your post, and came to the end, there was a sense of conviction that washed over me. You're in good Hands. =) Thanks for your honest sharings pris! keep them coming. As Bro Mike Broughton says, "you'll never know the impact you have in God's plan of salvation" We throw a rock into the water, we see the splash, but the ripples go through the whole pond. Hallelujah!
Post a Comment