Chirpy new week!!And here i am all jumpy to post another before i head to work! I am still in the midst of journalling down all that GOD has shown me...so before i start blogging as it is per day...do continue to hear me out:)
Right after Yiss..most of the service team gathered at marche restaurant for a dinner and headed to the garden opp istana for a amazing sharing session. Once again, Daddy GOD was present. Almost to the end of the whole sharing..I was asking GOD..where are you?Are you here with us?Then, I saw over at the water front(the one beside giraffe restaurant)...water started to flow towards us and this time Jesus in the midst of the water started to walk towards our group.
I wondered what he was going to do or say? Next he sat beside jane who was sitting directly opposite me and whispered into her ears. And he looked at me and say:" Tell jane to say what I just told her".
In my mind, I was thinking..you must be joking..how can i just tell jane to speak up?what will everyone think of me?I opened my eyes and jane raise up her hand..
She said.."Jesus just spoke to me."
AH!!!!!!!!!My mouth was soo wide opened and i just cannot believe what i just heard!
She went on to share with all of us where jesus was!!(my question was answered!)Jesus was sitting beside us by the bench and looking at us lovingly and tenderly while shaking his legs..(how cool can GOD be...so chilled and macho:)
The night ended with questions,doubts answered all in the graceful blessings of our LORD!
Monday, July 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment