My coolest companion--REBECCA THE RAVISHING PRINCESS!


This date is soo cheesy to me..cuz its when couples get married so that the husband wont forget or vice versa.But to me its still a date..a saturday..where i still got to face those mischevious noisy kids at my tuition centre!!!
Nevermind abt that..but this year its real cool..there is da YOUTH RALLY OF THE YEAR!!So..happily after wk..i headed to olps to meet up with all of em...but i had to fall down the stairs at the mrt station and looked so silly.
Soon me n becks were ushered into coaches which brought us to Singapore Expo. Wow..by then all of US were so hyped up and all ready to sing praises of GOD!...And the programme kicked start! Songs were sungs..hands were raised...hearts were touched. What a beautiful scene. But that was not really the reality.
To me, I was disturbed for the songs were sung for the sake of singing..the hands were raised for fun. The heart of worship was truly not present. And as i prayed in silence...I saw the roof of the hall we were all in crashed opened. Lightings and thunder roared..but its not raining outside. So i continued praying..and just after the hearfelt sharing by a sister..the eucharist was brought in.
And I started weeping and weeping and weeping. Tears flowed uncontrollably although i had no idea what i was crying about. I left the hall feeling heavy and every emotions started flooding me. And for the coming weeks..I was trapped with self pity.

No comments:
Post a Comment