Sunday, July 29, 2007

Immersing into holy water


On the following saturday, i was there for spiritual prep before YISS 07!
And as we all sat down praying and lifting everyone to GOD!
I saw a beautiful sight.
In the middle of us, Jesus began to pour holy water on us all.
And all of us were so filled with love from the holy spirit.
God began to say:" Speak this sight to everyone."
"No, people will think I am mad..NO NO NO"..i shook the message off my heart.

Just then, Tnt began to prophecy on many bible verses on water..holy spirit..water..holy spirit..It just went on and on and he was right beside me.

I picked up courage and shared what i saw.

The prophecy on water and holy spirit stopped.WOW.

Now i understood the water Mother Mary said.
The vision of the holy water continued throughout the YISS retreat!(which i will share in the nxt post!)

No comments: