Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The Baker and His Bread


I am now waiting for the effect of the medicine to take place...so i shall pen down what happened on saturday..28 juls...Actually pior to that day...my mood have been on a roller coaster. I am constantly down and up and down and it goes on.


So i was really looking forward to attend youth mass with all of em at olps church that evening. I drove down and passed by sheares bridge...and there was a big notice saying..slow traffic-fireworks in process. Wah..i thought how romantic it will be just looking at the fireworks and driving:) I prayed and asked GOD...show me how much you love me pls by letting me see the fireworks.


No i did not see the fireworks and by then i was approaching siglap..and then the song-draw me close was on my cd player. Strangly..i wept and wept and the next song that came up was come to my sanctuary...I wept more.


I initially wanted to return my friend a slipper but had a prompting to just head down to ado room to pray. When i reach, i saw my friend and returned the slipper and off i went to ado room.

The built up of my mood by then was heavy stoned and extremely weary.I prayed and ask GOD to bless me with HIS mercy. And i saw a Jesus hands kneading a dough.


I wondered what it meant?And i went to the grotto to speak to Mother Mary and she said i will receive a word tonight. Ah boy was i excited but i was still weary.


I went for mass and Father fred homily was really enlightening and fresh. Just then, the screen showing the lyrics showed a picture of jesus with wounds all over his body. I remembered the vision i had on jesus on the cross bleeding. After i received the eucharist, I could not contain my sadness and i wept. Just then, jane who was beside me asked if i needed to be prayed over.


Yes, i really needed it but i must first seek comfort in Daddy God's embrace so i went straight to ado room after mass. I sobbed so hard that my whole skirt was soaked. Then i met all of them in the canteen. I guess i am not a person who can hide my emotion very well. So everybody started asking if i was ok?or ill?


I really didnt know how to answer them but just said ok though my soul was truly feeling so crappy. And soon gavin and jane gestured some of them to pray for me. Honestly speaking, i had no idea what i should be praying about but i knew i needed prayers and God said i needed it too.


As they started praying in tongues for me. I wept..and i believe my crying sounded like i was howling..i was in such great torture and struggle. And i shaked violently. I soon realised that sury and the rest of the guys started moving away and only the girls continued laying their hands on me.


In the midst of being prayed, i was transported back to the vision of Jesus kneading the dough. I saw that I was the dough..Jesus was kneading and repairing me for all my brokeness and cracks. After he finish kneading, i was free of any cracks..i was soo new so afreshed!(i look something like ginger breadgirl:)


Next, i saw myself as a bread walking towards Jesus carrying a heavy heavy load of bag. In it stores all my hurts, all my past memories. And i wept really bad. Cause i found it so difficult to walk towards GOD and surrendering it to HIM. And i heard GOD's voice say, " you dont have to come to me, i will come to you and take away the heavy load you are carrying."


At once, my bag disappeared and i was skipping to GOD. And at this point, i saw a very very bright light and i rested in the spirit.


As i was staying still, i saw myself in the room that GOD invited me in. I was lying down on a beautiful land of flowers and JESUS was lying beside me. He asked if I was enjoying myself. How great his love is..and i skipped with JESUS and fall onto the soft grass patch with a huge smile on my face.


After i woke up, van told me..." pris ..i sensed a msg from GOD saying don't let a bugger steal away your joy!"
The word i recevied that night was. " you are perfect in GOD's eyes."


Lord Jesus, I know you are healing me and it will be an on-going process. I pray Lord that i will come to you as a humble servant always abbiding to your laws for your laws are more precious than sliver or gold.

No comments: