Sunday, July 29, 2007

A relationship began


I guess I finally managed to finalise the tiny wheeny bits of this blog.
As my title states..Yes..a relationship with GOD!

Is that ever possible?Some might ask.
To me, I also questioned that. For my impression of GOD..is like someone almighty and high.
Why would he scope to my level and talk to me?
I am nothing..not rich, not famous not holy, basically nothing.
But its when ure nothing that GOD is something.

Ah..God..You are sooo cool.Why?

Months ago, I was in a relationship with a man.
We loved each other.We cared for each other.
Or so I thought.

Here is how the story goes,
One night after cell, i was really hoping to see him but in the deepest beat of my heart, I knew that i should b resting early as I have to give a testimony of GOD in front of the church the next morning. But i went against the bad vibes and went ahead. Strangly, I drove to the wrong exit and then CRASH! I got into a car accident.(I am fine now:)
I called him and his place was veri near the scene of the accident.But he did not come down yet accused me for being careless. My heart shattered and was deeply wounded by his words. But GOD showed me his true colours that night yet i closed one eye.

Days passed, weeks went by, still we are together although the hurt was still there. I dared not trust this person anymore but i held on. Till onenight, i just suddenly had the courage to walk out of the relationship.

I was hungry and totally torn. Yet I drove away knowing deep down I was doing the right thing.
I grabbed a macs fish burger and sat in my car...sobbing and weeping.
A great wave of loneliness filled me. I cried out..I am so alone, so lonely.
Then a miracle happened.
For the first time in my life.I saw JESUS.
At this little path where I have to walk home alone everyday
I saw jesus holding my hands. MY HANDS.
He was talking to me but i just kept quiet and walked with so many pain in my heart.
Its at this very moment that I knew I am no longer alone.

Lord Jesus, Ur very presence consumes my every needs.
I am in awe of you.
I need you.
I want you.
I love you.

No comments: