Hiii everyone..
This blog is a journal of my experiences I have with Daddy GOD!
It's indescribable how God has transformed my life!
The inspiration behind this blog happened one sweet sunday during the saccre leadership conference over the weekend..
During mass...as Father Gino said," let the holy spirit come.."
I saw a huge wave sweep through the crowds.
As everyone hands were lifted up,
I saw onto each hands a gift that GOD gives.
Beside me was rebecca and sury.
On Sury hands, I saw a horn and a sword.
And on mine, I saw a pen and a notebook:)
Next, I saw on our hands holds a glass and this time the wave filled our glasses with holy water.
I rested and felt so peaceful.
But I was still apprehensive about what I saw.
So time dragged and come today,
I picked up courage and decided to journal down all that God has shown to me.
I pray with love and hope that this blog will speak of God's great love to someone,someday.
Enjoy!
God's Princess
Priscilla Faustina Tan
Sunday, July 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment