Sunday, August 12, 2007

Time for Celebration!


Although i was feeling alil moody this week...there were a few exciting and happy news!First being our nation's birthday...(ive only been to 2 live ndp parade..but the programm,the army thingy is pretty much the same..and i get a day off from work!) Second, is the birth of my boss's son!!!I am soo happy for evelyn and mark on their first offspring!Oliver...I hope to post his pictures really soon as i have already seen a glimpse of him in suzanne's hp! Wah..its just so amazing, seeing the round tummy holding a new born child!God is soo cool and creative..Praise GOD for the smooth and healthy delivery of both mummy and child.


'I pray Lord Jesus for the outpouring of love to be with evelyn and mark as they bring up their son oliver as one holy family. Bless them with kindness and patience with one another as they journey and share their lives with their new born. Shower oliver with your kisses and hugs o Lord, for he is such a beautiful child and heir of your almighty kingdom. I ask all this in the most precious name of Jesus, Amen.'


No comments: