
Remember my previous post on visions? With thanks to the Lord, for this gift have truly touched and helped many people in my life. They speak nothing but the truth and i humbly
thank GOD for his mercy and his outpouring of His love every single day. Yesterday night as i was praying.. God showed me visions for three dear friends of mine. (I will not be writing out the visions as each of them are personal to the person.) And once again..i went cold turkey.
I did not know if i was supposed to share what i saw and hear to my friends. So i prayed asking for GOD to show me what to do. And amazingly, i saw a ruler:) remember my ruler?GOD's assuring voice came out from my heart and HE said," I am the ruler of this universe, and I am the ruler of your life." With that said, my ruler transformed into a mike! And GOD continued to say, "Speak with faith and I will guide your ways."
With assurance from the Lord, I called my friends and shared the good news with them! I pray they will discern the visions I shared. After praying, i picked up diary of st faustina to read. This extract truly describes my soul at some point in my life.
"Once again, a terrible darkness envelops my soul. It seems to me that I am falling prey to illusions. When I went to confession to obtain some light and peace, I did not find these al all. The confessor left me with even more doubts than I had before. He said to me, " I cannot discern what power is at work in you, sister, perhaps it is GOD or perhaps it is the evil spirit." When i left the confessional, i started to think about his words. The longer I did so, the deeper my soul sank into darkness. "Jesus, what am i to do?" When Jesus approached me with kindness. I was frightened. " Are you really Jesus?" On the other hand, I am drawn by love and, on the other by fear. What torture!I cannot describe it!"
Yipe..this is what i have felt and is feeling sometimes. For this darkness can really blanket and blind me to see and receive GOD's love. But i took comfort when i continued reading..
In the evening, the Lord said to me," My daughter, let nothing frighten or disconcert you. Remain deeply at peace. Everything is in My Hands. I will give you to understand everything through Father Andrasz. Be like a child towards him."
All the italics were extracted from the diary of st faustina. Yes. I want to pray for a spiritual director to help me grow stronger in my faith. I trust in you lord forever!
Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall direct your paths. (Prov.3:5-6)
thank GOD for his mercy and his outpouring of His love every single day. Yesterday night as i was praying.. God showed me visions for three dear friends of mine. (I will not be writing out the visions as each of them are personal to the person.) And once again..i went cold turkey.
I did not know if i was supposed to share what i saw and hear to my friends. So i prayed asking for GOD to show me what to do. And amazingly, i saw a ruler:) remember my ruler?GOD's assuring voice came out from my heart and HE said," I am the ruler of this universe, and I am the ruler of your life." With that said, my ruler transformed into a mike! And GOD continued to say, "Speak with faith and I will guide your ways."
With assurance from the Lord, I called my friends and shared the good news with them! I pray they will discern the visions I shared. After praying, i picked up diary of st faustina to read. This extract truly describes my soul at some point in my life.
"Once again, a terrible darkness envelops my soul. It seems to me that I am falling prey to illusions. When I went to confession to obtain some light and peace, I did not find these al all. The confessor left me with even more doubts than I had before. He said to me, " I cannot discern what power is at work in you, sister, perhaps it is GOD or perhaps it is the evil spirit." When i left the confessional, i started to think about his words. The longer I did so, the deeper my soul sank into darkness. "Jesus, what am i to do?" When Jesus approached me with kindness. I was frightened. " Are you really Jesus?" On the other hand, I am drawn by love and, on the other by fear. What torture!I cannot describe it!"
Yipe..this is what i have felt and is feeling sometimes. For this darkness can really blanket and blind me to see and receive GOD's love. But i took comfort when i continued reading..
In the evening, the Lord said to me," My daughter, let nothing frighten or disconcert you. Remain deeply at peace. Everything is in My Hands. I will give you to understand everything through Father Andrasz. Be like a child towards him."
All the italics were extracted from the diary of st faustina. Yes. I want to pray for a spiritual director to help me grow stronger in my faith. I trust in you lord forever!
Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall direct your paths. (Prov.3:5-6)

No comments:
Post a Comment