
While stoning and eating my lunch at work, i decided i should blog!Hee..why..cuz I just love talking and speaking to GOD! The day started off really great with my dad sending me to work. It really great to have a dad who has such a open heart and mind!And together..we happily entered ERP without the charge!Yeah..and as my dad was about to turn towards my workplace..i thought..since there is time..how about going to ado room? Yipee..and we headed to meet DADDY GOD!
I happily skipped into the room and as i was praising and thanking GOD..i felt a little breathless..(i think its because my belt too tight..the consequences of dolling up!) As i was lifting up prayers for everyone i know..I kept really still and just then i saw a building with lots of windows.
Ah..interesting..i was praying for my parents individually..yet i kept seeing the lighted windows. Just then, all the windows started to black out and remaining was the only lighted window..And just like how movie shows..the focus soon came to a delicate fingers playing a piano. I wondered who was the one playing. And i saw myself.
What!!Another vision on playing the piano..strange..anyway i asked GOD..i am praying for a miracle to happen in my family. What is going on? GOD replied..saying that music will heal the wounds in my family and I was to play the music of healing. I still do not get how it will work but i claim it with faith!Just praying now i will have the money to transport my piano from my grandmothers place to my house and mayb getting someone to teach me. All these require money..so patience to save is the key!
Anyway..besides the vision of the piano..i saw visions for my dad and mum too. (its very personal but i was really convicted when i saw those visions for them.) I cried...cuz im so happy DADDY GOD loves my parents soo much. AH...how can i ever stop singing praises of YOU, MY LORD!!!Till the next post..wishing all a chirpy and sunny thursday!:)
I happily skipped into the room and as i was praising and thanking GOD..i felt a little breathless..(i think its because my belt too tight..the consequences of dolling up!) As i was lifting up prayers for everyone i know..I kept really still and just then i saw a building with lots of windows.
Ah..interesting..i was praying for my parents individually..yet i kept seeing the lighted windows. Just then, all the windows started to black out and remaining was the only lighted window..And just like how movie shows..the focus soon came to a delicate fingers playing a piano. I wondered who was the one playing. And i saw myself.
What!!Another vision on playing the piano..strange..anyway i asked GOD..i am praying for a miracle to happen in my family. What is going on? GOD replied..saying that music will heal the wounds in my family and I was to play the music of healing. I still do not get how it will work but i claim it with faith!Just praying now i will have the money to transport my piano from my grandmothers place to my house and mayb getting someone to teach me. All these require money..so patience to save is the key!
Anyway..besides the vision of the piano..i saw visions for my dad and mum too. (its very personal but i was really convicted when i saw those visions for them.) I cried...cuz im so happy DADDY GOD loves my parents soo much. AH...how can i ever stop singing praises of YOU, MY LORD!!!Till the next post..wishing all a chirpy and sunny thursday!:)

No comments:
Post a Comment