I sincerely ask for everyone who sees this blog to pray for my beloved family.Its really a very tough situation for me and my parents.So many things happened within that quick second because emotions went wild,anger went haywire.Through actions,words and attitude,all of us got hurt.
Its so painful,so draining so horrible yet nothing compares to the cross Jesus died for us."Lord God,I pray and I beg for your forgiveness for the sins i did to my parents, for the words i said, for the actions i did.All was wrong and all was not from you Lord, But i know Jesus you were there in the midst of the chaos to soothe my heart and calm my soul.Thank you Jesus for giving me courage to admit my mistakes for pouring out all my hearts and thoughts to my parents. Through this Lord, I pray for a outpouring of the holy spirit to stir love and peace in our hearts. Please love my mother,my father and me. Bring us closer into your embrace.I beg you,Lord.I worship and praise you and I completely trust in You!"
Mother Mary,thank you for praying with me and giving me a heart of kindess and love.Saint Faustina,please watch over my family.Amen.
Friday, August 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment