

With eyes wide shut, all focus on the cross..I began my quiet time with Daddy God. In the peacefulness and tranquil surroundings, I heard from Him. His assuring voice, His comforting words, His friendly smiles and warm hugs draws me into love.
"You are Mine."
"And I am Yours."
These words echoes in the depths of my soul as i sang with my heart all praises and thanksgiving on friday night.I felt really refreshed and all ready to lead worship on sat.Once again,as i prayed i saw the cross spinning and spinning. It became a compass.And there i saw a road path.
"This is the way."
"The Only way."
"My Way."
"Come and follow me."
And God repeated,"you are mine."
I felt really at peace and left the sanctuary. The session that night was heartwarming. Everyone was being themselves and i felt really at ease. I shared a testimony about the miracles of God's work in my family.And the day ended.
The next morning, i attended st joseph con camp prayer prep. The presence of the holy spirit was pouring its love of wave on all of us. Soon, I rested. And I experienced pain and torture and suffering like never before.Images of people being slammed in the face, insulted,cursed,crushed and abandoned flashed through my head. Ah this pain,why this pain,Lord!
I wept and wept and it was so painful. Just then, I saw the cross,Jesus at the cross. He stretches out his arms to hug me, he began to shower me with flowers, with hugs,with chocolates,with everything that i wanted. Daddy God was romancing me!That image brought tears of joy through my whole being and i was really in awe of His great love. Because all the while, I was trying to find love and get love. And there is Jesus,showering me with so much of love yet I choose to look elsewhere..
When I reached home, the truth was out. My parents had a fight, a nasty argument. Anger, frustration and disappointment was on my dad's face. He shared what had happened. And everything I experienced during the prayer prep was what daddy went through.With grace of God, We prayed together in unity for our family. And as i held my dad's hand while praying, I felt his hands shaking.
Although things are still alittle cold between my parents,but i believed God is using this incident and alot more incidents in the past to remind and seek for daddy to fully surrender to our heavenly Father!God wants to draw my family closer to Him. And i know God has a plan, a plan far greater than anything to heal my mother. I believe and I trust you,Jesus,my Savior completely.Amen!

No comments:
Post a Comment