.jpg)
Gosh..A Chanel Cake!I wont bear to eat it!!
As much as I dislike cream..this ruffled cream cake looks too pretty to be eaten too!!
O my..I wished I could store my pretty shoes in these gorgeous looking old cabinets! But first I need to build on my shoe collection first!Ha..
I love the mixed patterned rugs in this lovely dinning room!!!
Black and Red..a perfect match!
Ever since I was young..I have this wish to get as many plastic chairs..its like sitting on air?
Green and Red..another smashing combination!
I am planning to illustrate this and paste it on my wall oneday!
How can one not smile when you see this!!!
No one is ever going to eat on my plate if they are all so pretty!I'll use plastic ones..
And I simply adore this beautiful collage of different houses using the same colour hue board.
Can all of you feel my joy and smiles when you see these pictures too? I wish you can because life is simply too colourful and beautiful to ignore! And strangely...it seems like another year has gone by so fast! The year is ending and I am now thinking if I have fufilled my new year resolutions yet!











No comments:
Post a Comment