I'l upholster my mannequin in vintage or crazy wild prints!
And I'll store all my buttons, pins, beads into these adorable compartments!
This studio is so inspiring!The candy colours makes me go awww..
I heart the lime green chandelier! And the neatly stacked up fabrics in so many colours!
Look at that gorgeous yellow velvety stool!!
I love the row of ribbons! I hope oneday I can buy them in all colours! It will come in handy when I need to wrap a present or create little gifts!
And paste all my work on the wall!!Ah..
In my studio..I'll think silly, crazy weird ideas..and clashed them with mulitple colours!
I can do computer illustrations..after sketching them out!
Love this drawing..evoke lots of emotions after I look at it for a long long time..
I can play with poster or water colour as a medium! Don't this picture remind you of the Simpsons movie?
I can also work on my arcylic and oil painting collection!
I will also work with raw materials like wood, plastic and any with a surface!
Do interesting collages using magazines or newspaper tear outs!
Create postcards with interesting slogans or prints.
Paint on plates!!AH...
And maybe oneday be so successful to be asked to do a public installation!
And marvel at lovely photography books, art books, craft books, design and fashion blogs every single day!
Luke 1:37
"For with God nothing shall be impossible."
Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord. They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope."
Luke 11:9
"I say to you: Ask and it will begiven to you;seek and you will find;knock and the door will be opened to you."



















No comments:
Post a Comment