Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Days of Celebrations!

In mum's dictionary, one must always have a birthday cake on their special day so that the year ahead will be sweet and successful:P

Just yesterday, I met up with Cherie and Steph for a super filling 7 course meal at Tao's restaurant!The girls are insanely funny..esp when Cherie insisted that poached pear is actually quite tasty...I totally disagree and like the waitress said..only elderly likes them..ahaha..

The cam whoring habits never stops even as one gets older!

Dearest Ant treated me to wonderful duck pizzas at Timbre on my birthday itself! Thanks babe for taking time off to spend this day with me!

And of course dearest Ro drove me home to celebrate the cake cutting ceremony with my cute little family!

I think my grandparents are the cutest couple alive!!They specially stayed up for me despite having to wake up early for their genting trip the next morning!

And a day before my birthday was beloved Aunty Ning Birthday!! Doesn't she look so beautiful and stunning!Happy happy birthday again Aunty Ning!

We had such an expression because of my mum's insistent camera taking skills and nagging!

Really so blessed to have them as my parents! They are super loving and supportative towards me every single day!

And that sums up what I have been doing these past few days. Eating, eating and still eating!!

No comments: