Thursday, November 13, 2008

In contrast

I am into interesting typography lately!

And on facebook or through friends.. everyone seems to have marriage on their lips...I want a designer worthy gown for myself!!

Absolutely love the black tiered details on her dress!Simple yet chic!

She took my breath away!

Go on..type on my plates please..

If I give birth to a daughter...I'll make sure I sew pretty simple shift dresses that can..

.. be reversible using different colours, prints and texture!

I love that stark constrast of bold lines against the surrounding background.

A caravan with such lean lines!Yum....

Weight checking can be as stylish as one's dressing!

I love this hotel..just so WOW!

I desperately want to get my hands on this huggy journals!

Lace, grosgrain ribbon..silk..perfect combination without looking too much!

Love the rustic ornate looking dressing table!

Wow.Wow.Wow.

Killing 2 birds with one stone. Display and function!

I need to sit there..even if its just for 1 minute.

Another lovely way to do gift wrapping!

I just love everything in this picture! The curtains, the gown, the dressing table, the lamps, the vanity cases!!!Drools..

Striped satin heels!!!!!!!!!!Ahhhhhhhhhh...

No comments: