My story continues here about what happened to Ro's grandma. After seeing her looking really sick during dinner, we sent her straight to SOS clinic, little did we know her blood pressure was quite low and she had to be sent to the hospital.
So off we went with her, she on the ambulance with Aunt Ning and Ani Aunty while me and Ro on another car with our driver. She was immediately wheeled into the emergency ward and straight into ICU. By then, she was getting paler as the seconds went by. All of us were really anxious and worried. I guess they all felt really bad for me to end my holiday this way.
I was sneezing like a river at that point too. As they went in and out the ICU countless times, all I could do was pray for them. I remembered the 2nd day, I sat with Ro's grandma to pray the rosary in chinese and she told me she felt really peaceful. With that in mind, I started lifting her up in each decade and strangely the situation in ICU seems quite chaotic and as the night wails us in, their faces were getting really sombre and down.
The hospital in Indonesia was really lousy. Not the place but the service and skills of the staff were really slow and not efficient! I think that got Ro quite stressed and annoyed at some point. Soon, the drama subsided and we were told to return to the villa for a rest.
Upon reaching back to the Villa after another bumpy long ride, we bathed and was munching on some supper left over, a phone call came in. To our horror, grandma was vomitting blood. Ro told me to rest but I knew I had to be there for him and at the same time leave for the airport the next day together with them. Clutching onto our luggages, I bid a silent sad farewell to the villa I've grown to love and indeed it was the last I saw of it as we held our hands tight praying for a miracle to happen on our way back.
Ro put me to bed, (there was a room set aside for family members of the sick) as I was really feeling so unwell. I was sneezing and having a slight fever and my medicine was already working in me as I got knocked out completely. Waking up feeling better, I saw Ro sound asleep. I guess the night must have exhausted him out. Thank God for him, his grandma was able to pull through despite the doctors and nurses there not sensitive and quick in aid of her condition!
After washing up, I went down to see how grandma was doing. The last I saw her, she had tubes all over the body and I could see that she was in great pain. I heard from Aunt Ning she didnt even catch any wink the whole night. But as I am typing this, I am claiming with faith that God is healing her and restoring her health! She has gone back home and is now undergoing check ups with her doctor. Dear friends..thank you so much for the prayers you guys made for her! She could recover in such a short time because of your prayers ! Thank you:)


No comments:
Post a Comment