Thank you for choosing me, for creating me.
Thank you for claiming my heart, for the chance to experience beauty.
Birthdays are strange. I don’t understand the purpose, the significance, the existence.but I am thankful.
Birthdays are strange. I don’t understand the purpose, the significance, the existence.but I am thankful.
I am thankful that I am here now.
Thankful for the friends i have in my life. thankful for the people that love me, that care for me, that I love and care for. Thankful for who Christ is, for what he has done, is doing and will do through me.
I am thankful for the twenty three years God has given me.
God, I am thankful for where I am at this moment.
Thankful for what I have come though, thankful for the time you have given me.
I am thankful for the people you have put in my life, and God, if I do not wake tomorrow, I am still thankful because I don’t deserve a bit of what I have already been given.
but if I do wake, please continue to heal my heart.
but if I do wake, please continue to heal my heart.
I am so thankful to be whole again, but God, I still have so far to go. I am trusting that You will carry me there. I am too weak to carry myself.
I do not know what I am supposed to be or who I am supposed to surround myself with, but I see what I have been given. I catch glimpses of beauty around me. I find bits of truth, and in that I pray I cling to You.
I pray I will be able to discern truth from untruth, that I may be able to understand who you are a little more. I am still learning and growing, being shaped into someone different than I was yesterday, last week, last year. I am changing, yes, but God, I pray that in this change i may begin to look something a little more like who created me and a little less like whom I attempt to create.
Thank You Lord!


No comments:
Post a Comment