The girls bought me this divine and super tasty cake from bakerinz!The trinity shaped attracted them to get it for me..as it symbolizes our unity with one another and God.
That's sharon opening the box and Chantale looking on..
Still opening the stubborn box!
And finally the candle is lit!Even when the candle cracked open the chocolate, it broke into 3 pieces!
Sharon and me!
Chantale and Me!
Crown Jewels:)
Finally I have pictures of my beautiful girlfriends from my online cell group! They were really sweet to treat me to a delicious dinner at pasta waraku and they bought me a wonderful book topped with a yummy dark chocolate cake!! And today, we resumed our online cell group by meeting at sharon's place!
I'll like to ask anyone who is reading this to please pray for Sharon's grandpa who hasn't been feeling well. I believe he will be healed in Jesus name and I pray for all pain and suffering to leave him and his family!








No comments:
Post a Comment