Becks the cheerleader with the loudest cheer!Yeah!
Angele baby my huggy sister!

Eugene for his constant smiles and support!

And sweetest jane for her constant love!!
Her collection was a blast and I am soo proud of her!!
Praise God!O my dearest God!I am still recovering from the jittery,nervousy,shocking news that I won the Topshop/Topman Fresh Graduate Showcase!Its so unbelievable when i realized I
REALLY WON!O my...
Let me settle down my thoughts and share a amazing testimony of how God blessed me in my next post!And now i want to thank each and everyone of you who came down to support me!!!Seriously,when i first knew i got the prize, i just picture how all of you will smile and hug me!:)Thank you brothers and sisters for loving me for who i am,for believing in me,for the constant assurance and encouragment!
To myra,michelle,nat,eugene,becks,angele,gavin,jane,emma and everyone who came..I just wana say. TTTTTHHHAAANNNNKKKKKKK YYYYOOOOOOUUUUU




No comments:
Post a Comment