
Once again,God showed me playing the piano.i do not understand why.I asked God if what i saw was really from HIM.Next,I saw Jesus standing beside me,teaching me how to play a new song.Actually,i have been finding out where i can learn piano,the locations,timings and how to shift the piano back to my place and stuff. Yet,none of these seems to be working out.So i am really clueless with what God wants to show me.
Throughout this whole week,its been high and low.Emotionally and spiritually.Good and bad.Happy and sad.Yet I cling and long to hear from Daddy God.He never fails to bring a smile,send a love or a comfort to me.I told God i wish that my work can be more fulfilling and indeed i have been as busy as a bee.Ah..must be careful of what i pray for.Hee..
Most recently,I was asked to help out in a project for church.I prayed and asked God if i should do it.And I saw from a very high point,a domino knocking a long line of diminos down...it went on for such a long time(as wide and far as the great wall of china)and the vision ended.Um..I thought to myself.So i decided to pray and ask God where the domino will lead to.And God revealed a crowd of applause.When i first meditate on this vision,the first thing that came into my mind was recognition,affirmation and agreement. And sury reconfirmed my deepest thoughts of being recognised by people.Especially for me,since young i have always wanted to prove my worth.I wished my works or actions i do,people will remember or notice.Ah..here comes the danger!Basically,i might be getting fame and be all airy farty.
Seriously speaking,who in the world does not wish to be recognised?I thank God for showing me my flaws,my greed,my desires. And i asked God,in this case,should i still accept the offer to help out in the project?
God asked me one question,"what is your motive for helping out?"
I replied,"I really want to serve you,God."
And God said,"Yes,do it."I left the adoration room with great peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment