
Thanks to ant and theresa for inviting me to st joseph bbq thanksgiving mini party!The food was great and the company was awesome.I went to sjc super early after meeting ant for salvation army digs.After an excursion around church,me and ant went to ado room.
I prayed and God showed me visions for two dear friends of mine.And i asked God if it should be revealed to them.And I saw my ruler transformed into a window blind.WOW!With a turn on the knob,the blinds unveiled bright light.
2 Cor 3:6
GOD who said,let the light shine out of darkness,has also made the light shine in our hearts to radiate and to make known the Glory of God,as it shines in the face of Christ.
After praying for awhile,i saw ant leave the room.I was tempted to leave too,but when i asked God if i should leave,i heard no.Distracted,i still left and just then,God prompted me with a bible verse.I assumed ant got her bible with her and i left ado room after explaining to God i will pray another day.He replied me saying,"I will be back again."
Still puzzled,I asked ant for her bible,she told me that the ado room has bibles.I had no choice but to return to ado room.God is soooooooo cool!His grace is beyond understanding!

No comments:
Post a Comment