Monday, October 8, 2007

Cell Returns!!


Gosh...lately,ive been so hogged up at work and forgot to testify of God's grace and love during our cell get-together after 10 months of absence. Thanks to my parents for letting me use the car..as we got home super duper late after all the heartfelt sharing!Anyway,the evening started great with me munching on healthy subway sandwiches!

The peace of praise and worship spirit filled the living room of sury's home!(Thanks bro for being such a generous host!)I dunno why,but i had the urge to turn my back against everyone and look at the television.And soon i realized what a great place i was in,I was on eye level with a crucifix beside the television.The tranquil sound of flowing waters nearby with two angels greeted me as I look longingly at Jesus on the cross.

Tears started to pour forth and my hands began to shake.Actually prior to cell,I had no idea what to share.First being,I had a lousy emotional week and lastly, most of them have heard me speak on the phone,msn and sms quite often. So when it came to sharing,I was super CLUELESS!

But God always takes care of everything and anything.He blessed Sury with ungame(a card game about christ)I took my pick and all i did after seeing my question was.."WAH!Cool"The question i had to answer that night was,"The bible says,God has bless people with spiritual gifts,share one or two of your spiritual gifts."

Aha..when i said out my question,everyone gave me grins.Of course,because by now,most of my dearest brothers and sisters have heard me share of God's great gift for me:Visions.I shared about how through visions,i am now closer to God and how tough it can be too.Although the truth sets one free,its often not easy for our flesh to follow what is of the spirit.

Many of them touched me with their testimony of how God healed them physically,set them free,saved them from troubles and much more.The best part came later when I sent shawn and priscilla wong back..Priscilla wong shared something really encouraging and heartwarming of how she felt towards me and what i talked about during my sharing earlier.

She confirmed the message God has been telling me."God will provide,and when both of you are ready,you will meet him."

No comments: