Friday, October 26, 2007

Praying Together

~~Praise the Lord with all my heart!His banner over me is love,His love~~!!!(Yipee..i am singing out loud with so much smiles and joy!)Wow..i am so in awe of what has happened this week.

Ah..i am still feeling so loved as just minutes before i type this post,my parents and I prayed together for the very first time!Although we started off really awkwardly but soon the peace of the Lord filled us and we began to share openly about our week.My dad started first by sharing about his relationship with mum,his feelings about not being in legion of mary,his job and next was my mum's turn to share.She shared so openly of the struggles at work,her feelings towards grandma and family.I never heard her share so intimately before..all i wanted to do was hug her.

And then it came my turn to share...Actually right after typing my earlier post,i went to bed still thinking about my ex bf.Never ever would i dream he will msg me after sooo long and i was really all smiley and cheery when i finally talked to him on the phone.The sweetest thing was hearing that we both still adore each other and we decided to give ourselves a chance again to care and love one another.

But I struggled because I felt like i had to choose between God and him. So for the whole day on monday,i had tummy ache even though i had no appetite to eat anything.After work,i went straight to talk to daddy God in ado room.Gosh,i felt so confused,unsure and i really dunno what i should do.Deep in my heart,i really wish to be with my bf yet i am worried God will be upset with me.After walking in and out of ado room,i left still feeling heavy.

The next day,i was so blessed and touched to see ant,becks,emma who happened to pop by my shop.We talked and i opened up all my feelings,worries,anxieties and heart.After the sharing with tears and with my heavy heart lifted,i switched off the lights in my shop.Just then i heard daddy God whispering in my ears,"Take rest my love,I will bless the relationship,just remember to never leave me and cling to me."

Almighty father,I thank you for giving me a chance to be with someone i adore alot and I thank you for blessing me with my family and friends who will never stop loving and supporting me.I love you,Lord!:)




No comments: