The lace dress I sewed the hook and eye!!!
Ah!!This is the sweater I unpicked for hours!!!
Yeah!I am finally back home and have started my first day at work! Really so happy to meet Evelyn, Christy and being back to my pretty workplace!! I am feeling really recharged after the amazing holiday I just had! Never have I felt so alive, energetic and free from any sign of jet lag! And the best thing today is watching the Topshop Unique A/W collection 2008! Looking at the whole collection is just sooo cool! Today, evelyn asked what's the best thing of my internship and I said..well, I really think its me being involved in the little processes, like sewing buttons, sketching, doing the comp report and many more! I am really missing Italy and london but these beautiful memories are etched in my heart and I smile everytime I recall the good times!:)



No comments:
Post a Comment