Friday, February 22, 2008

On cloud nine


Really in awe of God's Creation!

Chels and me in front of the gilded door(featuring the old testament in front of the duomo)


More indulgences!

Super duper wide selection of gelatos!!

While the girls went to see Famous David by Michelangelo..I was high up in the sky..

While waiting for our 10 euros dinner..

View from our hostel balcony



Pretty much breathless after so many flights of stairs!


I stoned up there for more than half and hour..





In prayers



All in!




We took the carousal ride but its lasted so short before we could really enjoy the ride without taking lots of pictures!


By Ponte Vecchio


Our "chinese new yr" dinner..pasta and salads!


Trying to hold on to the leaning tower in Pisa

I love this..its so ..so..beautiful!!! (taken on my train ride back to Florence)

A pictorial reflection of Firenze!!I really love this city very much! And of course it helped when I joined Chels, Jac and Donna in this little short trip. There isn't much I can say about this place because you really have to be there to feel, taste and breathe the city. The people there were really friendly and for once, I could stay out as late as I wanted with my girlys with me and not being watchful of any cheeky italian men! The shopping there was brilliant and was way more fashion forward compared to the rest of the Italy..(that's my own opinion la..)

The trip down to Pisa by the train alone for an hour was super therapeutic as I marvelled at the scenic view which passes me by. The snow-capped mountains, the little farms, the trees about to bloom and the magnificent sun set..Awwwwwwww

No comments: