...Before I board the plane to Hongkong on Monday for an all expenses paid(really so blessed) buying trip with my bosses!Ah..it'll be a week of intense fabric sourcing, designing, walking, smiling, mailing , shopping and eating!!!We will also have a Swirl girls goes to Hong Kong pictorial journal!How exciting..but all of us are cranking our heads to look woopy fashionable and still work our hearts out for the really really sensational and brilliant new Swirl collection for the year!!!!!!
...Before I hear if I am going to start the fashion drawing classes I will conduct in Nafa during the March school holidays for secondary students! I have been drafting proposal after another for the lesson plan and have been sourcing for the materials needed! The course is confirmed,it just boils down to the response!Hopefully it will be a success and I can teach two classes!!My mind is bombarded with lots of illustration ideas and ways of making my lessons interesting and very rewarding for the teens!!
...Before I start my piano lessons once I returned from Hk, I can already feel my fingers dancing and tapping with glee!
...Before I find an art tuition part time job instead of my creative writing tuition I have been teaching for 6 years!!!I'll miss the kids but I want to look forward to Saturday instead of growling with agony every fridays because art makes me happy!
...Before I finish the application for the course I want to take in Central Saint Martins and cross my fingers I get in despite the 250 international students ratio to 10 available slots only!!!
...Before I pay for everything that is needed for World Youth day in Sydney 2008, plan the holiday itenary for sydney and melbourne and just wait in anticipation for the biggest event I will ever attend!I cannot wait to see the reunion of so many young devotees coming together to sing praises of the LORD ,our GOD! Am so sure it will strengthen my faith and deepen my relationship with DADDY GOD!!!
Wow..I love it when I have to draft out the things I have to work on, as being busy gets me really upbeat and filled with hope!!2008 is really a year of Harvest!I will continue to strive and do my best while God will handle the rest!"3 cheers for you daddy GOD!Thanks for the inspiration and motivation when I am so lazy..heee!"


No comments:
Post a Comment