Remember me posting about this japanese guy I bumped into 4 times when I was typing my return post in Milan? It was in the afternoon when I posted it and was all alone in Chels room typing and thinking of home. Very soon, the girls came in and asked if I was ready to leave, so with my luggage all packed, they so kindly helped me lugged them down the tram, metro stairs all the way to Central station to catch my shuttle bus to the Malpensa Airport!
We were running a little late and as we were about to leave Central station, I let out a shriek! Ahhhh..." Its him again!" Chels, Jac and Donna screamed and went.." Where??where?where?" I pointed them to him and next thing I know, Chels nudged me to go say hi to him. Er..Looking really unsure and confused, I went down the stairs reluctantly. Then, I turned back at the girls and they actioned me to go forward. "What am I supposed to do when I say hi???" "Ask for his contact or something", the girls sang in unison.
With a tap on his shoulder, I waved and said my hi. Looking really surprised, he returned a big smile. We chatted awhile but the conversation was really awkward because it just is. Somehow, without much words, we gave each other our email address and that's it. As he was writing his email, I looked up at the girls who were high above the stairs giggling and taking lots of pictures!I think I blushed alittle but was still completely awed at bumping into him for 5 times in less than a week in more than one city.
This is how we met.. The 2nd day of my hostel stay in Rome, I was happily eating my breakfast in the canteen when suddenly out came this guy who spoke a string of japanese to me. "I'm not japanese..sorry!" He sat down beside me and we just talked alittle with the basic english he knew. Initially we thought maybe we can travel together but somehow our travel plans were alitle different so we bid our goodbyes after breakfast and I never saw him again in the hostel.
In Florence, after my tedious sweaty climb down the duomo, I bumped into him for the 2nd time in the church. Both of us echoed joy and smiles as we said our hi but then somehow we just said bye again very quickly. The next day in Florence, as I was admiring works in Uffizi gallery, I turned to a tap on my back and saw him again! Ah..its starting to feel abit silly cuz its just weird to keep bumping into each other!
The often we bumped, the lesser word we said cuz I just do not know what more to say!Ahaha and that same day, before I left for Pisa alone, I saw him in a souvenir bookshop again!!This time, we just nodded our hi and bye. Later on, I told Chels about this guy I met and she exclaimed why didn't I introduced him to her. Seeing her so engrossed in the paintings, I didnt dare disturb her I replied. Well...and so that was the fourth time I bumped into him.
Doesn't it sound like a movie plot but it isnt and I have just lost his contact cuz my jacket went into washing before I could take out the scrap of paper with his email on it. Guess I will leave it to fate should he ever send me a mail. I highly doubt it because firstly, he dresses so well for a backpacker..you should all see his leather shoes!! He is japanese and I am not, he might be gay or something!!Ha..Well, to me it was a really cute encounter!The end.
We were running a little late and as we were about to leave Central station, I let out a shriek! Ahhhh..." Its him again!" Chels, Jac and Donna screamed and went.." Where??where?where?" I pointed them to him and next thing I know, Chels nudged me to go say hi to him. Er..Looking really unsure and confused, I went down the stairs reluctantly. Then, I turned back at the girls and they actioned me to go forward. "What am I supposed to do when I say hi???" "Ask for his contact or something", the girls sang in unison.
With a tap on his shoulder, I waved and said my hi. Looking really surprised, he returned a big smile. We chatted awhile but the conversation was really awkward because it just is. Somehow, without much words, we gave each other our email address and that's it. As he was writing his email, I looked up at the girls who were high above the stairs giggling and taking lots of pictures!I think I blushed alittle but was still completely awed at bumping into him for 5 times in less than a week in more than one city.
This is how we met.. The 2nd day of my hostel stay in Rome, I was happily eating my breakfast in the canteen when suddenly out came this guy who spoke a string of japanese to me. "I'm not japanese..sorry!" He sat down beside me and we just talked alittle with the basic english he knew. Initially we thought maybe we can travel together but somehow our travel plans were alitle different so we bid our goodbyes after breakfast and I never saw him again in the hostel.
In Florence, after my tedious sweaty climb down the duomo, I bumped into him for the 2nd time in the church. Both of us echoed joy and smiles as we said our hi but then somehow we just said bye again very quickly. The next day in Florence, as I was admiring works in Uffizi gallery, I turned to a tap on my back and saw him again! Ah..its starting to feel abit silly cuz its just weird to keep bumping into each other!
The often we bumped, the lesser word we said cuz I just do not know what more to say!Ahaha and that same day, before I left for Pisa alone, I saw him in a souvenir bookshop again!!This time, we just nodded our hi and bye. Later on, I told Chels about this guy I met and she exclaimed why didn't I introduced him to her. Seeing her so engrossed in the paintings, I didnt dare disturb her I replied. Well...and so that was the fourth time I bumped into him.
Doesn't it sound like a movie plot but it isnt and I have just lost his contact cuz my jacket went into washing before I could take out the scrap of paper with his email on it. Guess I will leave it to fate should he ever send me a mail. I highly doubt it because firstly, he dresses so well for a backpacker..you should all see his leather shoes!! He is japanese and I am not, he might be gay or something!!Ha..Well, to me it was a really cute encounter!The end.

No comments:
Post a Comment