My last (12th)day..sobssss...
I had this for breakfast in the office canteen!Super yummyy!!
Tiwee from Tailoring
The most amazing Claudia!
Us before we went for my goodbye chill out session!
Tara looking fabulous in her knee high chunky boots..wahah its a sample!
Becky, Lucy, me and Amelie..
Me, Lizzy and Holly..they are the coolest chicks in Topshop!
Almost everyone from the Topshop design team!
I decided to drink some great coffee at LENO..
Not abit english but its super organic beef stew for a absolutely filling treat!
My last meal in London..
Gosh, how time flies! I have now come to the end of my two weeks of amazing internship in Topshop London. WOAH! I will never want to exchange this experience for anything! Really learnt alot, seen alot and benefited alot too! Ah..I am just so speechless about my experience. Its more than I ever asked for.
The girls I met were darlings and now I have lots of beautiful, stylish and talented new friends!!!I also got to see London in a completely different light. I will really miss going to work at Acardia office, chatting with the girls, the delicious cafe treats, the canteen candy bar and food, the flea markets and so so much more.
Today was just super relaxed and chilled. I did helped lizzy run some errands by photocopying, taking photos and more designing but after lunch, they all told me to slack all I want. They asked if I wanted to go for any last minute shopping or sight seeing and I told them the stress I was facing regarding my already overweight luggage. And guess what they offered me? They told me to go back to my hotel and take whatever I can and fit them into the medium size box they found and they will courier them back for me.
Ohmygoodness, I cannot believe my ears! The help really came in soooo handy as I stuffed, pushed and squeezed everything I can fit in. I had four pairs of shoes, tonnes of clothes, lingerie, cards, bags in it. UNBELIVABLE YA? I feel so much more relieved now because I was really concerned how I can carry all these to Milan tomorrow. My luggage is still heavy but its now much more managable so I really thanked the girls for coming to my rescue and not forgetting GOD who blessed this handy helping hand!
After sending off my box to the post room, I had to meet Lousie, the international marketing lady who is sort of my nanny for the trip. She meets me at the start and end of the week to see how is my progress. And she so kindly talked me through some marketing stuff she does and she kissed me goodbye with a warm hug.
When I returned to the design team, guess what all the girls said? They are going to toast me with a goodbye drinking session right after work. Gosh...I was really touched! And off we went opposite to a good-looking pub and drink-chat. I chose orange juice cuz I had enough damage the other day at Spitafield's and I so needed to be alert in packing and planning my itenary for my Italy trip tomorrow.
I have to wake up around 3am (London time) and get ready for the dot 2 dot airport transfer taxi to bring me to Heathrow airport terminal one before 5am as my flight is 7.25am. Alrighty I am starting to miss london but I have to get my energy up and going for the exciting yet daunting ITALY ADVENTURE!!I really need all the prayers needed! Cheer for me yeah!
I don't think I can blog when I am in Italy as I will be backpacking so till then, God bless and loves all of you!
"Dear Daddy GOD, thank you for the most wonderful time in London. Thank you for blessing me with the people, places and things I met. Thank you for showering me with your blessings in my health, safety and finances. Everything would not be possible without you! As I prepare for my 10 days trip to Milan, Rome, Florence and Venice, I pray with all my heart for the Holy spirit to guide my every step, cover me with the blood of Jesus and thank you for protecting my family and friends when I am away. I love you Lord, I know I need not be afraid as You are with me always! Amen."

No comments:
Post a Comment