Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Roam Rome!!!

Another dove I spotted when I walked back to the Vatican on my last day.

Gosh I cannot believe I am really in Rome now! As I am trying to figure typing as quick as possible on an italian keyboard, my internet card is running out very soon so I will keep this short and sweet!

I want to share an amazing thing that has happened to me. Before I left for milan, while on the emergency shuttle to my aeroplane. I walked up the flight of stairs and looked at the pinkish ray of sunrise peeking through the sky. Just then, I saw a dove.

And suddenly, I heard God say.."I am going before you and I will path your way."

I thought I was daydreaming and looked into the sky again. But there was no dove sighting.Feeling alittle down, I looked into the sky and said a prayer of safety and good health for this trip to Italy. Just then, I saw the dove again. It flew really near me. Wow..!!!!

Fast forward to Rome now..when I alighted from my metro and was searching for my hostel. I almost took to the wrong stop until something in me felt something was wrong and I got off before the door closed. And guess what, I landed at the right stop and boarded the bus to my hostel. O man..the weather was quite dreaful with some drizzle..its really gloomy. And just then, I saw the dove at the window where I stood in the bus. Seriously, I knew then that God is guiding my way.

And I really wanted to get the papal audience ticket to see the Pope on Wednesday!And with God grace I got it with the help of many angels whom I met in my trip. Ahhh..totally in awe! You wont believe this but a few times i wonder where to go, I looked up the sky and saw the dove showing me the way and so far, I am always in the right path and way.

Praise God for his mercy and grace!I cant wait to visit the Museo Vatican tomorrow and meet the POPE!!!and travel down to florence and Venice with chels and friends!Till then, God will make a way even when there seems to be no way.

No comments: