Saturday, February 2, 2008

To: Daddy and Mummy

Hiiii Papa and Mama,

I miss you guys alot and sorry for not being able to talk to both of you on skype before I leave for Milan today. And do not worry I woke up early, ate my breakfast and packed my luggage already! Just want to assure both of you I am safe, healthy and well and I will be extra careful and alert in Italy. Please continue to keep me in prayers and believe that GOD is with me all the time. Please help me send my love to everyone at home and tell them I miss them alot too. Alright I have to go now but before that I want to wish both of you and everyone back home a very prosperous Chinese New Year..Gong Xi Gong Xi!!!

And if any relatives gives me any hong bao pls remember to help me keep them safe!!!Ahahaha..Will sms you guys once I touch down in Milan safe and sound. I love you guys!!!(Biggest huggggggggggggg to both of you!)


With Love,
Your daughter!:)

No comments: