
After my two unsuccessful banana walnut cake attempt, my 3rd try was looking and tasting simply delicious!
Introducting Oliver Wong aka Bo Bo..(My boss Evelyn's firstborn!)
And I tried to pose a picture with him...
But he smacked me right in my face and told me to buzz off..and then he smiled:)
Finally my mum praised me for the banana cake I made. She was just gobbling down slices after slices of it and in all smiles! Phew...I guess for now, mum is the best critic! Just a little post to marvel at the little wonders in life. Particularly my relationship with my mum,it has improved in the midst of my dad's absence as he's away in Indonesia for a business trip.
Normally, we will get all fiery and pissed when we discuss the car usage plans. Strangely this time round, we chatted and calmly came into agreement with one another. And I think by making efforts to shift my plans so that I could send and fetch her from work makes her really happy. And not forgetting my little family bbq gathering last weekend too, everyone came and boy was it a seafood fiesta!! I had so many sambal prawns, sotong, stingray, otah, chicken wings and sausages until my lips were almost swollen with satisfaction!Wahahaha..
Lately my grandma keeps complaining that she is feeling very weak and sick and guess what! After the bbq session, her moods were on high and that because we kept telling her we lurveee her! Hee...Ah don't we all love being adored!:)

1 comment:
Those 2 are really cute! I mean, the baby is really cute. The girl is very lovable and girlishly pretty... ;)
Post a Comment