Wedding bells are ringing and its time for a lavish feast and celebration! Two dear friends of mine have finally decided that they are going to commit their lives to loving one another! They are still in discernment of finalizing things so I shall not reveal their names until the day they officially announce it to everyone!
And obviously I readily agreed to design her wedding gown! It will be my first and I am super honoured and elated to doll her up in the most unique and stunning gown as she shines and radiate joy on her special day!
After receiving the news, I have been brainstorming for ideas and here are some inspiring pictures of dresses that makes me smile:) In the midst of thinking, I saw the last picture and decided thats it! For my own wedding, I want to wear the most beautiful gown ever and take a picture sitting on a a white horse. Ha..I don't care if its a silly idea or not because I am the princess and I have been rescued by my prince charming!wahhahaa..









1 comment:
Wow! Those pics are great. Love the one of the blue gown falling from above the spiral staircase. Very reminiscent of Rapunzel!
Post a Comment