Why this title? I am sure by now, some of you know I get visions from God sometimes. And during the Pentecost Rally last weekend, God blessed me with His grace once again. But before I go into the vision I saw, let me share another lesson God taught me. Last Sunday was Mother's day and I was really excited to do something for my mum, since my baking attempts have been successful so far.
I knew then that I wanted to bake or make something for my mum to taste and eat and bask in her loving daughter's love. So I decided to make the all time favourite dessert, Tiramisu!! I went to the supermarket with skips and turns, went online to jot down the recipe, watched umpteen times the video and was all set for my virgin try at it!
After completion and while the cake refrigerate in the fridge, I asked my mum if she was excited to try her mothers day cake!!Straight away, she answered me with great annoyance, "why waste time, I don't like anything with cheese.."
Fine..I thought to myself. Maybe she is having her usual mood swings, hopefully tomorrow when the cake is ready, she might love it! But without any surprises, she ate one mouthful and say, "not niceeee". Darn, for one moment, I wished I didnt even make it.
I thought, ok maybe it‘s really not that tasty. So I told my dad, my uncle, grandma and even bought it to church for everyone to sample it. And the response I got was, they all loved it. Sheesh!!! WHy must mum say such things. And it did not help when she asked me a question about the rally and I gave her a sacrastic reply.
Thank God for the online cell, where Chantele shared on the topic of forgiveness and Praise God that my parents came along and I reconciled with her after mass. Honestly, what better way to celebrate mother's day with my mum in the holy presence of God isnt it!
Ok, now to the vision! Chantale and Ant sat beside me during the rally and during healing, God revealed some images for each one of them (this i will not share as it is personal!) and as usual, I always do double checks with daddy God if the vision was meant to be told to them or when the time is ready.
Right away, I saw a remote control and it switched to a channel with images but had no sound at all. And God said, 'No one can understand it unless the volume is on.' I told them both separately and true enough, because it is a message from GOD, it spoke to their hearts.
Lastly, as I was praying, I saw hordes of doves flying towards the hands of every single one in the congregation and blessing them with gifts. Sometimes, I wonder why I get such visions? Because it's just very surreal knowing that there is something greater out there where our naked eyes can never perceive . And that is God. My daddy, comforter, healer and friend.


No comments:
Post a Comment