As the title goes, who is she I am referring to? The other day, me and ant happily went to East Coast Park for some sand, sea and breeze!As the sun set, both of us stood in complete silence as the waves crashed upon our tiny toes. The best part came when we decided to pray and lift up everyone we know! And of course, with hugs and smiles, we ended our prayers and danced our way to the rythme of a hand signal song we learnt earlier in Kanetas spiritual prep in the morning.
"Nah, nah, nah nah nah nah..."We sang and looked like complete fools with our hands swinging high up in the sky and our slippers all soaked with sand. After dinner, we happily strolled back to the jetty. The night skies, twinkling stars and the breath of cooling breeze became the most ideal place for us to keep on chatting and chatting.
We soon began spontaneous praise and worship and just kept singing and practising with our crow like voices and pitches! I am pretty sure our neighouring friends who were fishing, rollerblading and even some couples who were whispering sweet nothings were quite annoyed! Ahahhaa..we tried to keep our voice low but how can we keep from singing God's praise!
Finally, it was time to head back home and again we giggled under the stars so loud we get stares! Now comes the climax of the day! Along the walking path we walked, suddenly we spotted a small black pouch lying on the road. We both stared hard at it and both of us echoed," someone's hp!"
Next thing I know, I walked away saying," Er I think we better not touch it la." And Ant being the persistent angel stopped dead in her tracks and say, " why don't we call the owner's home number?" I hesistated for awhile and walked back with her. Just then, another couple spotted the pouch and picked it up. Ant went up to them and the man just shoved the pouch into her hands.
We opened the pouch and realised there was no handphone, but in it contained the owner's IC, transport pass, house keys, money, credit and discount cards. "How ah? What should we do now?" There was no way we should leave it there on the road. Next, I voiced out," She stays at Bedok South! Let's deliver it to her place!" Ant's eye popped out and suggested we post it back to her.
Suddenly, we two became super hyper as we anticipate what the owner's reaction will be, or if there is no one in her house or what we should do and so on. And I shrieked," Eh..how to get to Bedok south ah!Ah, thankfully I have the street directory!" In the midst of our excitment, we did not noticed footsteps approaching us from our back.
"Did you girls picked up a black pouch?" a sporty looking malay boy questioned. We showed him the pouch and he said it belongs to his girlfriend! I immediately voiced out that we were on our way to deliver the pouch to her place in fear that he might accused us for stealing or something! Ant did some double checks with him with regards of what were the contents in the pouch in fear he might just be some con man and he confirmed them all right.
Soon, we spotted a girl in white far ahead and I guess all is good when the missing wallet returns to the hands of it's owner and I guess God knows we will have quite a hard time finding the owner's address He brings us to her. Hee.. once again, I looked at Ant and said,"Gosh, it just had to be me escaping again and not willing to help! And you whisking to the rescue and teaching me a valuable lesson again!"
Ant replied saying,"what if we hear baby cries oneday?"Ah..I so don't wana think about it!
Isaish 41:10
Don't you be afraid, for I am with you; don't be dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you; yes, I will help you; yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness.


No comments:
Post a Comment