God really brings people into your life and they are in it for a reason.
I'll share a testimony of why I say that. Ever since I first joined RCIA, I knew instantly that I was drawn to two young and lovely ladies, Chantel and Sharon (They are cousins!). They looked really approachable and smiley. We journeyed together for a year and in the midst of it all, our frienship grew and we occasionally chat online.
Months passed, our lives goes on and strangely a few months ago, Sharon told me she wanted to greet me good day every single time I logged into msn. Honestly, I was quite stunned why she wanted to do that but I really love her "Hi's". It always brought a smile to my face. And during this time, coincidentally, she is going through relationship issues just like me. Obviously, that got us talking and sharing more. Sometimes Chantel joins us for a chat or so and one fine day, Sharon suggested a online cell group.
We all agreed and decided to come up with a name. And here is a copy of what my email to the girls are after praying for GOD's blessing upon our online cell.
First I saw three of us kneeling in front of GOD and He showered us each with a crown on our head. Next, I remember the song, You are my all in all.
You are my strength when I am weak
You are the treasure that I seek
You are my all in all
Seeking You as a precious jewel
Lord, to give up I'd be a fool
You are my all in all
Taking my sin, my cross, my shame
Rising up again I bless Your name
You are my all in all
When I fall down You pick me up
When I am dry You fill my cupY
ou are my all in allJesus, Lamb of God
Worthy is Your nameJesus, Lamb of God
Worthy is Your name
And a bible verse came to me, Romans 8:14-1714 All who are guided by the Spirit of God are sons of God; 15 for what you received was not the spirit of slavery to bring you back into fear; you received the Spirit of adoption, enabling us to cry out, 'Abba, Father!' 16 The Spirit himself joins with our spirit to bear witness that we are children of God. 17 And if we are children, then we are heirs, heirs of God and joint-heirs with Christ, provided that we share his suffering, so as to share his glory.
Finally, I heard the words: Crown Jewels.
And that very day, I was wearing my crown jewel necklace. How apt.
The girls replied me saying they love the name and sharon sent us each an email, as follows:
Remember how I once told you guys about the magical encounter for the 3 of us?3 princesses whom are 3 years apart in age each faces similar problems in life at the same time. Plus Princess Pris visioned 3 of us being crowned by God. Notice it is 3 of us, not just 1 or 2.
I think the number 3 is very meaningful to us. Recently a friend told me about biblical numberology. I discovered that Number 3 is one of the most important number in the bible. Here's what I have found:3 THE NUMBER OF DIVINE PERFECTION.
The Trinity consists of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
There are three qualities of the universe: Time, Space, and Matter.
To exist (except for God), all three are required.
Each quality consists of three elements. Therefore, we live in a trinity of trinities.
The three qualities of universe are each three:
Time is one yet three
Space is one yet three
Matter is one yet three
Past Present Future
Height Width Depth
Solid Liquid Gas
We live in a Trinity of Trinities: Romans 1:20 says, "For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made..."
If you are a trichotomist then man is made of three parts:
Body
Soul
Spirit
Human abilities are three
Thought
Word
Deed
The divine attributes are three fold:
God is:
Omniscient, Omnipresent, Omnipotent
Lovem Light, Spirit
Holy, Righteous,Just
Omniscient, Omnipresent, Omnipotent
Lovem Light, Spirit
Holy, Righteous,Just
Three bear witness (1 John 5:8):
Spirit
Water
Blood
Christ is Three Shepherds
The Good Shepherd (John 10:14-15) - speaking of His death
The Great Shepherd (Heb. 13:20) - speaking of His resurrection
The Chief Shepherd (1 Pet. 5:4) - speaking of His glory
The Three appearances of Christ:
Past: Present: Future:
Has appeared (Heb. 9:26) to put away sin
Is appearing (Heb. 9:24) in the presence of God
Will appear (Heb. 9:28) to those who await Him
The Father spoke from Heaven three times:
Matt. 3:17, "This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased."
Matt. 17:5, "This is My beloved Son, with whom I am well-pleased; listen to Him."
John 12:28, "I have both glorified it [the Father's name], and will glorify it again."
Both the Tabernacle and the Temple consisted of three parts:
The Court
The Holy place
The Sanctuary
Regarding the Tabernacle:
The Holy of Holies was a cube (10 cubits x 10 cubits x 10 cubits)
Regarding the Temple:
The Holy of Holies was a cube (20 cubits x 20 cubits x 20 cubits)
Conclusion is that it seems that God has a very important mission for the 3 of us. Let's pray and find out what God wants the 3 of us to do to glorify his kingdom.
And we just had our 1st online cell a few hours ago and it was indeed an edifying experience.Girls, if you are seeing this! Thank you!


No comments:
Post a Comment