Thursday, August 14, 2008

Welcome

to my Dream Home:)

Yes I heart colours and I want my whole house to be filled with colours, paintings and more colours!

But I don't mind it all in one colour tone too, but of course I'll inject colours to spice things up!

A lovely mirror to check if my outfit is right for the day!

A princess bathroom! If only..

Or a totally cosy one!I love the mint!

And I will doodle on my walls as and when I like..

More chances to doodle..

Tonnes of frames of my family, friends, loved ones, memories and art pieces!

A bookshelf where I can also work out!

A work area where working is not a chore but lots of fun!

And that super cosy dreamy bed!

A world where I can drift and drift and no one can ever find me!

Last but not least, a fantastic, spilling and colourful wardrobe!!

Most images can be found here and here.

No comments: